CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am a blogger!
I am a blogger!
*does the happy dance*
Okay, now that's over, back to attempting to be sane!
I HAVE MISSED WRITING!
But sometimes when I read other peoples' stuff, I just think "Maybe I'm not that good".
Frankly, I don't care about that anymore! I will write regardless of how good I am because it is not about keeping up public appearances, it is about doing what makes you happy. If I entertain along the way, so be it!
The key is to dream, then take it from there, no be so?
On that note, this was just to say hello, nno, kedu, wassup, bonjour and welcome to my pensieve!
I am not an editor, or a newspaper columnist, I am simply someone who writes for release and escape, so welcome to my public diary!!

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

0 comments: