CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Juanita Bynum!!!

Have you ever asked God: "Lord, why am I single?" Well, maybe this is your answer.
I love Juanita Bynum's music, but today I have a new found respect for her. If you can spare 10 minutes, please watch the first clip of her No More Sheets preaching and maybe you'll find your answer...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgXvq3-jAc4&feature=related
So my sister is breathing down my neck because she thinks I am going to make her late for this conference we have this morning. Why doesn't anyone believe I have changed w regards to my timing? Lol.
Have a blessed and well rested weekend!

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

4 comments:

Roc said...

How'd the conference go?

Good Naija Girl said...

I think someone else (Tigeress) has mentioned her before, so I need to make time to listen to that full set of videos. I guess before we go looking out there for love we must make sure we ourselves are in our best possible state.

Have a great week!

doug said...

I watched that 5yrs ago. The message is as salient now as it was then.

vielen Dank

Princess said...

@RocNaija: It was AWESOME! The Holy Spirit moved as always! :D Hope you're good?

@Good Naija Girl: You MUST! I insist!

@Doug: I don't think you can ever listen to that message too many times. It hits home everytime! Making sure all my girlfriends, cousins and sisters watch it!