CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear Lord...



Dear God,

I really need you. You know how You said we should come out from the World and be separate? Well I feel like the relationship w my friends is not the same. And it's not all of them...but some...the ones in my immediate environment. I feel ostracized because I am no longer interested in the things I was interested in before. And I was going to call/skype someone to complain...but you know how it felt when your friends slept on you in Gethsemane...so I'm calling on You to grant me peace and see me through, cuz you know what it feels like.
Thank you, I love you.
-->Princess

3 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

This a beautiful prayer, and I love how you are able to call on Him when you need Him.

You will be ok...perhaps your interests have changed so you can find new friends who are better for you. Also, changes don't always mean that the friendship is over, just that it's evolved somehow, and not necessarily for the worst. Chin up!

Roc said...

Amen!!

Saved Girl said...

aww. you are progressing in God, so that means new friendships will have to be developed if the old friends don't progress with you...its bound to happen sooner or later.