CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Je is back!

I know I have been away for over 2 weeks. Ce n'est pas totally ma faute...honest!
I have been very busy the past 2 weeks. What w finals, the arrival of my family and subsequent full time job that is my baby brother, and various graduations.
Sooooo...what I am trying to say in essence...to Lolia and any other blogger that had decided to kick me out is...I am backkkk!
And shall put up an actual post soon-ish.
I've missed reading you guys' blogs and hope everyone has been healthy and blessed!

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

3 comments:

bob-ij said...

You better be back!

x!

chayomao said...

this is my first time here so...
WELCOME BACK!
and yes, i am hale and hearty, thanks for asking.
like the simplicity of ur blog....

:)

Roc said...

Lol... Baby brother's are hard work huh?