CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wilderness


Princess solemnly apologises for being AWOL! *shy face* Ce n'est pas ma faute...HONESTLY!

First off, The Holy Spirit has been doing wonders in my life that I cannot even explain! Ohmidaiz! How did I survive w/o Him in the past?! I have never been happier and more at peace than I am now. Jesus is truly a God that answereth by fire and I will serve Him ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!
This morning I read 2 Corinthians 6:17 and it says "Therefore come out of them and be separate". says the Lord
So in the month of May, my resolution is to stand out. By their fruits you shall know them. I do not want to only claim to be for Christ. I want you to know by the way I talk, by the way I walk, by my swagger you shall know that I am a Jesus freak! Haha! *There's really a song called Jesus freak, it's awesome!*

ANYWAY, I have been incognito because not only are finals upon me -don't you just hate school sometimes?- But I have been trying to grow as a Christian. Yesterday I learnt that we will be thrown into the wilderness. If you are feeling like you are being tempted now and life is throwing darts at you, it is because, like Jesus, you have believed and received the Spirit, now it is time to be thrown into the wilderness. What sets you apart is what you do in the wilderness. Like the Israelites when they left Egypt, the enemy will follow you into the wilderness, hoping you'll turn back. The minute you turn back he will tempt you into his trap once again but if you trudge on, "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still" Exodus 14:14
And as the enemy follows you into the wilderness, you set him up for his destruction! 

--> Good luck w finals...or work as the case may be!
--> Have a blessed new month!
--> Stand for what you believe!
--> And my baby brother is coming to visit soon :)

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

0 comments: