CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

London Bridge is Falling Down

Hellooooo everyone! As you can tell, especially from my very silly (and childhood memories invoking status), I am uberrr excited! Off to Europe in a bit, will be w the besties soon!!!! Yayyyyy! I have a God who answers prayers! (even though errr if my Mum had her way, the only travelling I will be doing is to work and back!)
As an added bonus, I FINALLY found a job! This recession is serious oh, it took forever finding one! I was about to gag if I had to fill another application form. Anyhoo, it's at the mall, but no BCBG-like store for those of you who were hoping to get discounts off of me. Work starts at the end of the month, and I can get my first ever pay check! *To be very honest, I'm not too keen on the 'Miss-Independent' look, especially if Daddy is ready and willing to subsidize...but seeing as he is no longer as willing...*sigh*

On another note, the most amazing thing happened to me a few nights ago. I was at home w my sister and some friends and we were all praying in different rooms. I was in the living room listening to some Gospel music then I just started worshipping. As I worshipped and magnified the name of the Lord more and more and began to pray in the Spirit my body began to itch and I felt like my whole area was on fire! Like really. It wasn't bad heat, lol. Try exciting! Especially as I KNEW it was only because the Holy Spirit was there.
Soooo...try it! Just worship. God inhabits the praise of His people and He created us to worship Him. If you decide not to, fine. Don't vex when He raises up stones in your place...not my words...HIS! :)
In a song I love called Bow Down, he says
-- The Bible declares that we are to worship Him in the beauty of holiness...I want you to focus on Jesus now, for He alone is worthy to be worshipped and worthy to be praised. The Bible records in Matthew 2: 11 When the wise men came in to the place where baby Jesus was, it says when they saw Him they fell down and worshipped Him. They bowed down and worshipped Him and the scripture says and then, their treasures were opened and they presented unto Him gifts and therein is a glorious revelation of the Spirit and it is this. when you and I will humble ourselves and begin to worship, the treasure that is within this earthen vessel begins to open up and the gifts of the spirit of God that are within us begin to flow. --

O
kay the excerpt was kind of long, but I hope you got the message. Have a blessed day and rest of the week!

xxx's and Jesus loves youuuu!

4 comments:

Miss Natural said...

Nah it wasnt too long. Thanks for the heads up, Jesus does love me and you, and everyone else. I was really touched by your writeup about worshiping...thank you. Hope you enjoy your job and hope u at least get some good discounts for yourself.

Roc said...

Most definitely got the message.
Appreciate it..
All the best at the new job..

chayomao said...

Gotcha....
Europe u say, mehn...have fun!
and in ur new job too...
*Miss Independent*
Welcome to the real world!

Princess said...

@RocNaija: Thank you!

@Miss Natural: 40% off! Wooooo! :)

@ Chayoma: Definitely had fun! Short but laughter-filled break w old friends!

I have discovered the 'Miss Independent' role is tasking but at least we're getting paid. Thank God for that! :)
xxxxxxxx