CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Tantrum

So it's 9pm on a Friday night. What am I doing? Well I just had my first meal of the day *3 hearty cheers for Chipotle - Woot! Woot! Woot*
I am supposed to be writing a paper but I am a bit restless so I figured I would blog instead. First off, happy new month loves! Make the best of Decemberrr, our last few days in 2009! :)
Feel free to make a difference wherever you can before the year runs out -
Smile at a homeless person
Drop a dollar, a pound or 100 Naira here and there
Or even go as far as giving one of them your breakfast and watch the way their eyes light up!
Make up with that friend you've been beefing all year or semester round.
Call your mum and dad and apologize for that thing you did that you know was wrong.
Text that girl you hurt, tell her you're sorry, and actually mean it. Then give her her space so she can heal instead of getting hung up on you and pining for 'another shot at the r/ship'.
Tell that guy you're tired of seeing him instead of cheating - nothing good ever came out of cheating.

Okay, this post is taking a turn I did not intend for it to take! Lol
I initially meant to complain about my crush
The first crush I ever had was on Michael Jackson. I was somewhere between 7 and 9. Yaaa...we all know how far that got me.
But this one is different. I am much older so I know what I am looking for in a guy - either that or I really just want to know what it feels like to fall in love, like so deep in love plus it has been a while since my last serious relationship. That does not the change the fact that like MJ, this guy is VERY much out of my league *major sad face*
Like I actually just want to move back to Nigeria at this point just so hopefully I would bump into him somewhere, anywhere! [Let a girl dream, okay?]
I am praying God takes away this urge. Okay, that's not completely true. At the back of my mind I am hoping he is the one God chose for me to marry before timeee, that way eventually destiny will pull us together - ewww that sounded so cheesy. Yuck Princess!

Fast forward to reality. I spoke to my mummy, little sister and baby brother last night. I miss them! My brother is really growing up oh and he does the silliest things these days. Countdown till I see them is in full effect.

I wish I was going home for Christmas though. There is no place like Nigeria for Christmas break. Plus I have never spent a Christmas/New year away from the village, yup, we're gangsta like that! Hehe. Does not help that it is supposed to snow this weekend. There go my plans to go get my hair done. I am probably just going to stay in my apartment all day which sucks because I have no groceries so here's a toast to a day of Indomie and water. Bliss.

Okay, I am complaining too much, but I am just in one of those moods. Plus I want to go out dancing. Which is conflicting since I thought it was one of those things I had completely given up on top of this I want to go to London. I miss my best friends!!!
All these make for a not-so-happy Princess :(

Despite my mood, I pray you have a blessed weekend. Don't be like me and forget, for even a second, that God is on the throne. I am just throwing a tantrum but hopefully someone who sees this will remember that no matter where you are, where you're coming from or where you're going to, Jesus is always and forever there and He specializes in meeting us at our points of need and carrying the burden. So do you and let Him do His part :) xxx

0 comments: