CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Through God's Eyes

*Stolen and tweaked a little bit*

My dear child,
Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the Christian, says, "No, not until you are satisfied and content with living, loved only by me alone to have an intensely personal and unique relationship. I love you my child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will NEVER be united with another until you are united with Me - exclusive of any other desires or longings.

I want you to stop planning , stop wishing, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you. Keep watching Me, expecting the GREATEST things. Keep that attitude knowing that I AM. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. You must wait, don't be anxious and worry. Don't look around at what others have gotten or who I have given them. Don't look at the things or relationships you think you want. Just keep looking up to Me, or you will miss what I have to show you.

When you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you will ever dream. You see, until the one I have for you is ready, (I am working this minute to have you both ready at the same time) and until you are both satisfied with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me -PERFECT LOVE. And my dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and enjoy materially and sincerely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you -Myself.

I love you utterly,

Your heavenly Father.

4 comments:

NewLife said...

wow, this sounds like something I would have written.
I hope you still believe it, because I am a living testimony of these words. It all happened for me once i gave myself completely to God.

Princess said...

I DO! I definitely believe it! And now that I know the fullness of love God can give I do not want anything less so I am waiting on Him!
Love this piece so much! Lol
Thanks for stopping by :) Xxx

NewLife said...

Hi Princess, it brings me so much joy to read that you are still waiting. Things were so bad back then, that I thought there was no man on earth that even thought about waiting but God is so true and faithful. After I submitted it all, my diamond in the ruff found me. It will be so for you in Jesus name. I'm so proud of you, you are so worth the wait!and so is he.

Thanks for stopping at my blog. I will add you to my google reader.

Princess said...

Every time I read this I see something new. Today it is:
"... stop planning , stop wishing" and "Don't look at the things or relationships you think you want"

Thank you for bringing me back here NewLife. I told my friend about your testimony yesterday and how God changes and transforms people. He is currently using you to teach me that waiting is worth my while! So yayy for letting Him use you! Have added you to my google reader :) Xxx