CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Diary

Hey blog fam!
I've had a very lazy day! Didn't wake up till almost noon. I just finished the book of Romans and one of my friends and I are reading the book of Corinthians. I only read one chapter but there was so much to learn, I kept highlighting, lol.
After that I was sooo hungry then I remembered I was out of groceries. I hardly go grocery shopping because I live in the city so walking back to mine with bags is not really my thing. Also it's been really windy so I only leave my apartment if I have to.
Anyway, I whipped up something then settled down to watch a movie. Can you believe I'd never seen Love and Basketball?
I liked it ~ but maybe I expected much more from it. Oh well, 2 hours of my life gone, can't get those back so I won't complain.
Attempted to read this semi-boring book for my Anthropology class, got distracted because my Mummy called - every day I love her more. Is that even possible? :)
So it's 6pm and I still have not cooked or bought groceries. My friend brought me dinner though, grilled cheese sandwich and wings. To make my diet feel better, I drank water instead of juice! ;)
Watched one episode of Gossip Girl - those writers have really lost the plot!
And here I am, blogging!
You are probably wondering why I am telling you all about my day instead of writing something uplifting or funny or whatever. Well I just remembered this song I loved it in High School and it had a special meaning for me. There was this one guy. We had a thing for years but I guess we were both too proud or whatever. ANYWAY, long story short, in his SS3 when I thought he had finally got the balls to make a 'solid move', lol, he started talking to this other girl who was my friend. They ended up dating and he went with her to prom. He was a year above me so I still had time in school after he graduated but it hurt. I never really talked about it with anyone. The Christmas holiday after he graduated he called me and told me he did not really like her and after I graduate he wants to be with me and blah. Are you kidding doe? I was annoyed but inside I was happy. It was like an Aha! moment. Lol so for me that song was a bit encouraging - babe I'll break up with her and come for you. Stupid me. Now I know any guy that really wants you will stop at nothing until he has you. And whatever will be will be. He did ask me out a bunch of times after that but I turned him down because I could see the end. I believe that if I can see a relationship ending after a year or so, then what's the point? Like I am not interested in dating for dating sake. So yea, that is that story. I wanted to write this in a diary and reminisce a bit instead of blogging about it but I only have a journal. I mean that would do, but I like to use that for when the Holy Spirit speaks to me. And then I thought of getting a new blog that would just be a dairy but I don't know how I feel about having my business on the Internet, EVERYDAY!
So here I am, telling you guys about silly secondary school crush.

"Young love - full of promise, full of hope, ignorant of reality".

3 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Can't believe you hadn't seen "Love and Basketball." Love that movie!

Crushes, we all had them. :)

bob-ij said...

Come on. Love and Basketball?? I watch it once a month...its just cute! And I didn't know about this guy... OR did I? That song is so so sweet.... Have to put it on my iPod! Hope your good my luv...CAn't wait to see you

~x~

Princess said...

Yesss you did! Maybe you just forgot? Think back to my JS3 for starters. Can't wait too! Almost here :)