CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shivers

Hiii guys,
My 2nd blog entry in one week, I am making progress, *hehe
This is not really an entry. I was worshipping and I got goosebumps. God is sooo awesome. If you're reading this give Him a wiper. I can't hold it in, I just have to share.
Today He led me to Revelations 3:8 which says "I know your deeds. See I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name".
Yesterday I had such little strength, and I almost slept with anger. I was frustrated and spent. This morning He woke me up with His promises!!
Listen to this song. Hopefully it'll give you shivers too!

3 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Princess, thanks so much for reading. The author of the post is Kafo. I attached a link right under the title of the post, which can take you to her blog.

Lots of love and blessings to you today :)

Jennifer A. said...

I don't know how come I've not been here before, your blog is beautiful.

Princess said...

Thank you :)
I'll visit her blog and thanks again. You motivate me to use my blog as an instrument to reach God's people!
May you receive love, blessings and encouragement this new month! Xxx