CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Dear Lord...

Come to me all you who thirst and are heavy laden and I will give you rest

That’s what You promised right? Well here I am, I have been crying out for Your touch, just one touch, for a while now Lord. All I want is to know that my heart is in tune with Yours. You know how You said David was a man after your own heart? Well yea, I just want something like that.
I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or there’s something in my heart that is like clutter or a packed garage that is keeping you out. But whatever it is, I WANT YOU BACK Baba.
And then I want your Holy Spirit. I want to sing this song and mean it:

People dey ask me say
Wetin dey make me smile
I just dey tell them say
Na Jesus dey make me smile


So I’m going to go for the Gethsemane experience tomorrow.
Will you be there Lord? No, I don’t mean will you be present because it says when 2 or 3 are gathered in your name you are there in their midst. I mean will you be there, as in next to me, inside of me, filling me?
Or should I be patient?

Just so you know, I will never let you go until you bless me, so all this is just…stalling for time? Time wasting? Je ne sais pas. But you know Lord, the plan you have for me, you know.

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

0 comments: