CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I call Him + MY NEW SHOES!


I call you All that, your name is All that, you have been All that to meeeeeee :)

For some reason the song isn't complete on youtube, but you get the gist.
Do not be sensitive to all He did for us only during Easter season. Because everyday we turn our backs on His word and commands we spit on Him just as the soldiers did...food for thought!

That aside, I HAVE A NEW PAIR OF SHOESSS! So I have LE best friendssss everrrrr! Care to peep a picture? Well I shall show you regardless as I pat myself on the back and gloat at your jealous expressions! *i kid, i kid*
Oh but I love themmmm, I 'kent' wait for an outing!
Done rambling, here you go!

Thoughful Good Friday, Happy Easter, and Beautiful weekend ahead to all of you!

xxx's, Jesus loves you and Aldo rocks

0 comments: