CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Malties!!


Sooooo...scrap what I said yesterday about not wanting chocolate, I lied! *shy face*

My *friend* just sent me some after I rioted for him and you couldn't make me any happier than I already am even if you tried! :)
I am not exactly obsessed, but how can anyone NOT love white maltesers? *blank stare*
Save your speech about the number of calories, because I'm not even listening mate!
It's times like this I wonder if I should get back together with him and why I fronted oh so much back in the day, I use that term in the loosest sense because we were never 'officially' together, but we might as well have been, but whatever, a rant for another day, because I know I'll always have a soft spot for him, come rain or sunshine, and it's one of those things I'm done fighting.
But gyea, moral: I am no longer a sad bunny (well, not really, I'm still a tad bit upset) but at least now I have maltesers to see me through the rainy days, literally.
It's April and it's still raining and gloomy and cold! Only in Obodo Oyibo!
That aside, I just deactivated my facebook account, too distracting and I have too much work to get done. I'm also trying to discover myself. By that, I mean handle my problems on my own first before I offload on my friends, and the last thing I need is amebo enhancer numero uno aka Facebook.

xxx's and Jesus loves you!

Ps --> This isn't me trying to convince you to try these malties because The World + Maltesers sans you = more for me! *grin*

2 comments:

temi B roxx said...

omg, white maltesers are tres healvenly!!

now i want some!!!

Princess said...

OHMIGOSH yes!!! another friend just gave me 3 packs *shy face* and I just finished the last one!
Thank God I don't live in jand cuz that's where all my money would go, haha!

x!