CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Joy of the Lord...is my strength

Faithful Lord and Father!

That's the song I'm listening to. If someone tells you my God does not answer prayers, DON'T believe! So I had been feeling down the past couple of weeks. Basically just doubting where I stand as a Christian and my work w Christ. There is a difference between Christianity as a facebook religious preference and Chrisitianity as an actual work w my Lord. Anyway, to cut a longgggg story short, now I am happy. I am at peace. I enjoy reading my Bible. No, not as the required devotional for the day, but because I want to remain in God's presence. In His presence, there is fullness of joy, right?
Well yes, my heart is FULL of joy, and it is all Jesus.
No, I am not a nun in training. I am just trying to build on my relationship w Jesus. I want something more personal, so this is me claiming my rights cuz guess what? He said as His child, I have rights! So some things are mine, like the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
He said ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find; knock and the door shall be opened unto you. So this is me being happy. Not because of money. Not because of grades. Not because of a boyfriend.
But because my redeemer lives, and He lives in my heart.
I have Jesus.
I am willing to share Him.
Do you want Him too?
Oui? Non?

xxx's and Jesus loves meeee! :)

0 comments: